1. School fee to be paid quarterly. The quarter begins from April 01, July 01, October 01 and Januray 01 respectively.
2. The fee should be paid between the 1st and 10th of the first month of each quarter. In case of a holiday falling on 10th, the fee will be accepted on the next working day without late fee fine. For fee paid after the 10th of the first month of each quarter, a late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged.
3. Name of student will be stuck off without any intimation if the fee is not paid on the last day of the month. Further a re-admission fee will also be charged in addition to late fee fine.
4. Fee slips will be handed over to students during the first week of each quarter by respective class teachers. It is the responsibility of parents to collect the fees challan from their wards and pay the fees before due date.
5. In case of non-receipt of fee slips by the 5th of the first month of each qaurter please contact the school office. An amount of Rs.10 will be charged for a duplicate fee slip.
6. The School Fees is to be paid directly at the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) AIR FORCE STATION Branch at Sector-9 from Monday to Friday between 10.00 to 13.00 hours and on Saturdays between 10.00 to 12.00 hours except 2nd and 4th Saturday. Bank is not accepting online payment of fees. Hence parents to visit the bank for payment of fees and get the receipt.
7. Out station cheques will not be accepted.. Cheques/drafts must be drawn in favour of, AIR FORCE SCHOOL GANDHINAGAR payable at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. You are also required to submit three copies of the fee slips.
8. Parents to be carefull that under no circumstances their cheque deposited as fees at IOB should no get rejected. During such instances, parents to pay additional fine for cheque return/rejection as per bank rules.